Thanks to Grumpy Young Lady, I am glad to randomly post seven new pieces of randomness about myself:
- I get to go to DC for work next week and despite three years living there, I’m looking forward to DC spring. Most of all, I want some tasty empanadas and a policy-overloaded happy hour.
- I am saving for a down payment on a house and a car, but I can’t resist my friends’ new book releases and Community Coffee. Chicory coffee and good new releases from independent publishers are my weakness.
- I have to give myself yoga-type lectures to talk me out of stressing about things that haven’t happened yet.
- My DVR has an unreasonable amount of “Will & Grace,” “Ghost Whisperer” and “16 & Pregnant” saved.
- I want to move to New Orleans- if I can convince BC, my best friend, to join me.
- If I could talk my boss into it, I would telework in a heartbeat.
- And finally, I confess. I take cabs to work three days a week when I oversleep. Au revoir, budget.
What other secrets do you want? It’s all yours.