There is a long list of things I haven’t done yet in 2009, and we’re already 4 days in:
- Packed for New Orleans- and I leave for two weeks tomorrow.
- Made any resolutions- and I actually like making them, since I usually plan for a few adventures for the year.
- Gotten BC to draw a winner in the contest- tonight’s the night, my dears!
- Finished my last two hours of work for my old job (this afternoon)
- Figured out what I’m going to do, since my last paycheck was almost $400 short due to a payroll error that will take a month to correct and Christmas wasn’t cheap
- Dealt with my panic over my almost $400 gas bill- sigh. The heat is turned back down.
- Written anything for y’all to read at all.
What I have done:
- cooked a New Year’s feast
- read four books on my couch under a quilt
- flipped through the four cookbooks I got for Christmas
- made a list of thank you notes I need to write for Christmas and birthday gifts (yep, the 23rd was my 32nd…)
- did a full body spa day in my tiny bathroom to get all the past due “personal maintenance” caught up
- spent a lot of time in yoga pants and a fuzzy robe bumming around the house
Happy Belated New Year’s!