This serious-topic-avoidance survey was provided to me by A Blog of Her Own. (Thanks! Even I am sick of my own drama at this point…)
Here are the rules:
Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Share six (6) non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
Tag at least 3 people at the end of your post and link to their blogs.
Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Six Things About Me
1. If possible, I eat brownies for breakfast. Every time there are brownies in the house, I can’t resist. Luckily, I avoid keeping them around at all costs. I currently have healthy whole-grain cereal instead, but it’s just not as good.
2. I am a social activist who worries about being a sell-out, to the point of distraction. Sometimes I don’t think I’ll have “made it” until I can go to work in torn jeans.
3. I can’t resist the call of more graduate school. I was pretty sure law school had permanently scratched that itch, but now I suspect it won’t rest until I have a PhD. Of course, as my sister the Yuppie informs me, I can go for free when I’m 65, so I should just hold on until I pay off the last few degrees.
4. I cannot eat cold cuts because they taste like mayonnaise to me. And I hate mayo.
5. If anyone really knew how little sleep I survive on, they would lock me away for a long, long time. I have been known to go days on three hours a night. It doesn’t make me a nice person, but I can semi-function.
6. I currently rent my sofa. There, I’ve said it. It should be paid off by August, but until then, I am two missed paychecks away from losing my used furniture. If I worry about money a bit much, you’ll have to excuse me. Sobering, but true. It’s so hard to be glamorous on rented furniture.
Go check them out, if you get the chance!