OK. In the interest of figuring out my bad attitude, it’s time for an overly cheerful list of things for which I am thankful.
I am thankful (in no particular order) for:
- My $20 electric heating fan that makes my room toasty without raising the gas bill.
- Enough money to feed myself, my fiance’, and his whole family on Thanksgiving.
- No reason to have to leave the house for the day.
- Plenty of blank journals to fill.
- The blogs I read that make me feel less bad for being grouchy.
- My new laptop.
- On Demand and Tivo.
- Lots of yummy leftovers.
- Naturally curly hair.
- Getting back to writing.
- My sisters.
- My best friend, even if I don’t see enough of him.
- A job that pays me enough to live on.
- A roof over my head.
- Dirty laundry- it’s a sign I have more clothes than I need.
- Knowing how to make chocolate pie.
- Knowing my fiance’- even if I can’t stand him right this second.
- My fantasy of running away to New Orleans that gets me through when nothing else will.
- Going to bed and starting fresh tomorrow.